You save 13%
- Harvested from sustainable fisheries, these natural Alaskan keta salmon fillets are chemical-free. They feature a lean, mild flavor that is ideal for a variety of applications. These boneless, skin-on fillets are known for their firm pink flesh and moderate fat content. Each fillet weighs four ounces average.
- These are a center-of-the-plate entree that can be used by every segment. Business/industry, college/university, casino, casual family dining, clubs, cruise ships, retirement and healthcare, seafood markets and retail grocers can all benefit by offering this product.
- Preparation options are many. Consider grilling, baking, broiling and poaching the fillets. Serve with fresh lemon slices and a delicious vegetable.
- The fillets offer consistent sizing for portion control and minimized product waste.
- The fillets are individually vacuum-packed for easy portioning and long shelf life.
- They were once-frozen within hours of the catch to preserve the quality and to ensure a fresh taste and texture.
Local Delivery is Available for this Product