You save 11%
- Mozzarella cheese is a traditionally Southern Italian cheese. Today it is mostly made from cow's milk. Real Wisconsin mozzarella cheese is coated with a unique batter for a crispy texture.
- These can be served in every establishment, even if there isn't a fryer, because the product can be baked or deep fried for multiple preparation options.
- Cook the sticks and offer with marinara sauce on the side as a dipping sauce.
- Serve the sticks on a combination appetizer platter with breaded vegetables. They will hold up well in a chafing dish, so offer as an item on the buffet.
- The sticks are individually quick frozen to ensure freshness and allow for easy product separation while frozen.
- Keep this product frozen until ready to serve.
Local Delivery is Available for this Product