- This Array disinfectant is ready to use. It controls mold and mildew, kills germs and deodorizes hard, non-porous and inanimate surfaces. This phenolic-based product kills tuberculosis, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1). It has a pleasant lemon scent.
- This disinfectant is ready to use with no mixing of chemicals for convenience and safety.
- Use this product to clean, disinfect and deodorize surfaces. This can be used to disinfect foodservice food contact surfaces. Before using, remove filth or heavy soil from the surface. Shake the can well before using.
- This product is effective in killing tuberculosis (TB), Type 1 human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) associated with acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Just spray this product on, allow to remain for instructed time and wipe off to effectively kill germs on surfaces and deodorize the area.
- This product is Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered. If a product claims to disinfect or sanitize microbes on a surface or object, it must have an EPA registration number and establishment number.
Local Delivery is Available for this Product